Saturday, April 26, 2008

Study Week ....Not

I can't believe I'm blogging in the middle of study week. Exams are way too near, 30th April to be exact. And I have tonnes, tonnes!!! I say, to absorb everything in just 3 days.

The uni is a pretty conducive place for studying, only in the library for me. Because if I were to be 'studying' in the SA....


I can't concentrate. It's a place where too much distractions occur the whole day. I can't study with noise going on. And frankly, I am part of the noise as well. I do join in the fun to disturb others too. So... the library is a better option for me and the disturbed.

However the last 2 days of the week, studying was like a food fest for us. I bought McD for breakfast for the gang, Muhsin brought chocolate cake and unexpectedly, Hotaru brought a box of decadent donuts too! Such a coincidence.


MmmMmm~~ Yummilicious Big Apple Donuts! I fell head over heels for that yucky looking dunut. Was it called Predator or something? Hotaru said it was because the appearance of it, the choc culicues representing the hair of that monster from the movie Predator.

Anyhow... Chocolate in, chocolate out, chocolate on the table and hands. I did make a mess while eating it. This is love at first tasting. Haha... Perfect for a donut fan and chocoholic like me. I must find out where the nearest outlet I can get them easily!

Pity Sud.. missed out all the fun.


6 comments:

sud said...

sud however does not pity himself...peanut butter and toast is more than enough for him *cries in a corner*

hotaru said...

Hahahaha... Sud sud~~~ Dun cry Dun merajuk at one corner... *pat on the head*

Kimiko~~ dat wasnt really a coincidentce... i knew you were bringing Mcd before i bought it.. just that i was thinking there'd be no other day for me to come WITH them ( the dougnuts) at THAT time... Hahaha.. glad you loved it.. Anyhow~~ the 6 doughnuts were Half a bar of crated Belguim Choc ( which explain its chocolatinezzzzzz ^^)

Kimiko said...

Awww~ there'll always be another day like that =) So cheer up sud. *kerek at home la some more* Hahaha... =P

Cool! Half a bar per donut. Now that's chocolate over loading.

Eh.. didnt expect both of u to read this entry on the same day... Since I rarely blog these few months. *cough* stalkers*cough* Lolz!

sud said...

sud says the reason he stays at home is the same reason why u study in the library...haha...and he's not a stalker...he's just run out of websites to visit...haha

sud said...

sud says the reason he stays at home is the same reason why u study in the library...haha...and he's not a stalker...he's just run out of websites to visit...haha

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

good luck to your exam kimoko...

but

while in exam dun think those
yummy food.