Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Camera, 2 Highlighters, and A Bunch of Students

A typical day at uni. A typical lecture scene when we're bored and restless. I don't know what is going on... is it just me alone? Each of us was on the verge to lala land, one after another. This only happens during a certain lecture. I tried to be attentive but every attempt is a failure. Why?

A glance of the scene. The room is cold, slightly dim and is equipped with cozy seats. I'm still full from lunch. After like 10 minutes or so, what is said is no longer audible or apprehensible. Usually I would have dozed off... but this time I was restless. Took out my camera phone and checked out what my friends were doing.

I turned to my right, snapped
and hey...
my camera turned to standby mode.
"You receive 1 missed call"
Playing miss call pranks ah?

I turned to my left...
Erm...
When you're done pass the papers to me ya.

I turned to my back and oh my...
I found a bunch of sleeping beauties.

Then, turning back...

Sud found another good use to a highlighter.
With just 2 highlighters, one yellow, one green, you can create just about anything.

He drew a supposedly tortoise on Mus's elbow.
Looks like a lizard in a sun-shaped shell.
I call it the Hairy Liztoisun.
*lame*

4 comments:

sud said...

hairy liztoisun...i like it!! hahaha

Kimiko said...

lame right? lolz

sud said...

haha...not at all...i love it so much im gonna name my son after it...hahaha

Clow Angel said...

Ah... This happens to all of us, doesn't it? Some lectures are just set for certain days as "Nap Time". It's a great way to regain lost sleep after all nighters. It can't be helped. It can be the material, but it's most likely how the professor goes about 'lecturing'. If s/he sucks, it's a bore. No matter how interesting the topic.