Saturday, September 29, 2007

Strawberry and Vanilla Cups

There's something about strawberries that makes them special. It's fragrance and vibrant red color makes almost any dessert seductive. Most people like their berries plain, with chocolate or vanilla, be it in cakes or puddings. As for me, I personally prefer strawberries with chocolate.

We had extra scoops of strawberry mousse, puree and bits and piece of strawberries. They were scraps of my cousin's birthday cake. It'll be a waste if I were to dispose of them away. Which I almost did since no one at home really craved for mousse. In the end, mum to the rescue! She came up with this nice concoction.


Strawberry mousse, topped with fresh strawberries and a large scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled in strawberry puree. Sounds too berry-y, but strangely enough, they didn't!



Now I have a new strawberry dessert favourite!


1 comment:

FOODS & BEVERAGES said...

oh wow,This is just the cutest!!!!!!
lovely blog.