Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Love Sick

I still recall,
The gloomy dawn,
My heart grieved,
As thou moved on.

I could not blame,
Nor rancour destiny,
But thy eternal glory,
Lingered in my memory.

Days go on,
As normal it seemed,
My patience being torn,
I silently screamed.

I waited longingly,
Believing in miracles,
And glad I did,
To finally embrace thou.

My eyes gleamed,
And thou glimmered back,
Oh, how I longed for thee,
My beloved Internet.



....................................
........................
...............
........
...


If you're wondering, I wrote this poem out of boredom. It's about the absence of both my modem and router. They got struck by lightning last Friday.

Grr... curse you, you lightning.

Cost me RM 230!!

Anyway, I'm glad I can blog, play games and chat again. Wheee~!!



4 comments:

WokkingMum said...

You can bake and you are a Poet too!!

babyfiona said...

230..that quite expensive -___-"

Bento Pet said...

Hey! I was just getting emo when I realised you were referring to your internet. Haiyah take me on a roller coaster ride only!

Kimiko said...

hahaha... didn't know that it can actually bring up much emo. XD