Monday, August 20, 2007

Birthday Cupcake



A friend of mine called me up yesterday morning if I could manage a small birthday cake for his dear little sister. They held a party at a restaurant in Mid Valley and I was to deliver the cake to them there. After much discussion on the phone, we came up with the idea of surprising her with 8 cupcakes instead of the usual 1 big cake.



Why cupcakes? They wanted something simple yet different, a small cake which they can finish it there. Secondly, the birthday girl is 8 this year and is from a family of 7. Just nice! It seems she likes chocolate and cheese, and adores pink and purple flowers, roses in particular.



The cupcakes were moist chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting decorated with sugar flowers.



I am glad the cakes arrived safely and they were happy with the cakes.

*disclosure of names are as requested. Lolz*


7 comments:

babyfiona said...

OMG! the cup cakes are so beautiful!
Did they finished the cup cakes? I wonder how they actually can put this beautiful cup cakes inside their mouth..

De Pianist said...

look so delicious lah..that birthday gal must be happy that she can get such a special birthday cake..hehe..

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

wah!
kimiko! if you open a cake house
I will be no.1 customer everyday

Kimiko said...

babyfiona: haha, no idea. I left after delivering them. I'll be sad if it's not eaten. Lolz

Pauline: I guess she did. She refused to let anyone touch her roses. lol

goreng pisang: thanks! =)

mustang said...

hi kimiko-chan.

thank you for those delicious cakes! it so lovely! adikku refuse to makan her roses. ahaha

terima kasih banyak2. take care k? so that you can make more cakes for me to sample.

cheers!
mu

WokkingMum said...

OMG! You did it again!!! Send me one leh!!!

When I find time to bake can I ask you for the recipe?

My birthday is in December leh. ;)

Bento Pet said...

Oooo... I love the cupcakes! You are so creative. I don't think I could ever do this.