Monday, July 16, 2007

Tagging for Charity

Got tagged by babyfiona. So bad... she's trying to distract me away from food and make me pull my hair. *sob sob sob* Erk... I have a feeling I've missed out 2-3 tags! Eeeek! I'm so forgetful. Ok ok, I'll do this first and go back with the previous ones later. This long tag that looks like one of those 'fill in the blanks' or 'complete the sentences below' type that I'd find in my primary/secondary English books. Anyway, it is supposedly to be for a good cause. Just go with the flow, and I hope it's for real.

Wokie. I'm being lazy and am copying the intro from babyfiona who copied from Irene. At times like these, I love technology. *blek* So here it is.

****Copied and paste****

"Blogger Idham has pledged to donate RM 127.00 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi for every tag completed before 26 August 2007. It’s so simple, all you need to do is to complete any 17 sentences from the 27 listed below (that’s the tag) and drop Idham a comment over at the tag’s original page here."

So... only 17 out of 27 from these will be answered. Here goes:

1. A person is only as good as .........

2. Friendship is always ..............................................

3. To love is to......... be happy with oneself.

4. Money makes me...................................................

5. I miss ....... Lindt Milk Chocolate. Yumm~

6. My way of saying I care is by .......... being beside you and ask lots of stupid questions. Heh

7. I try to spread love and happiness by......

8. Pick the flowers when...... there are no bees around lo. Wanna die ah?

9. To love someone is to.......... tolerate his/her nonsenses and idiocy.

10. Beauty is..........

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was......... my closest friend migrated to Australia.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember......... the little angel in me said, "Hey! I'm still 21!".

13. I am most happy when ........... I have a bite on that Lindt.

14. Nothing makes me happier than ........ to have molten chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change........

16. If smiles were...........then I...............................

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could......... live in a world of M&M's.

18. If you want to .............then you have to ................

19. Money is not everything but.............................

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is..................

21. I smile when.......... I see chocolate. Smile when I see leng chai meh?

22. When I am happy, I............. eat that chocolate.

23. If only I don't have to .......... answer tags and meme, then.......... I'd be sleeping.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was............ to eat glorious food.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"Anorexia Nervosa the New Age Famine"

26. One thing I must do before I die is............. visit around the world and try every food they have.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ........... I'm a total chocolate addict.

Hehehe... guessed that I can't keep my mind away from food ya? So now I'm passing this on to you lucky dudes. Muahaha...

Geneoga
Poonky
Pauline
Wilson

Ok. That's enough. I duno who else to tag. =_="


1 comment:

Poonky said...

alamak kena tag!