Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Left Over

I am down with fever, soar throat and a very runny yet blocked nose. I have never used up so much tissue papers in my life! Sigh... I hate flu. I hate that woozy-drowsiness feeling. I hate pills and capsules. I hope I get well soon... as fast as possible!

Being ill may prevent me from writing long long posts but those lovely leftover strawberries and yummy mousse would not go to waste! Eating them plainly seemed a tad boring. Baking another cake would be nice but I am sick la... *achoo*. Something fast and edible will do. Incorporating both fresh strawberries and mousse into scones was the only way I could think of.



I have never heard of anybody having scones with mousse before. I may be one of the weirdos out there. Strangely enough, they complimented each other perfectly. 10 scones gone in 15 mins.

*achoooo* I need my rest. Toodles~


6 comments:

De Pianist said...

hope you'll get well soon ya..but in the mean time,no yummy food for you for now..=p

FC said...

I just recovered from a cold myself...so I know how it feels! Just make sure you drink LOTS of water and get plenty of rest. :)

lasilasi said...

Hey u know Echinacea? Get some from the pharmacy - it's a great herbs (therefore no side effects) that helps to fight flu away. also, rmb to drink more lemon n honey. gal - get well soon!!

p/s: how i wished i could have some of yr icing sugar covered cake with those beautiful flowers =p

ming said...

get well soon! my recomendation for colds, is hand reflexology... as you can do it in bed...

reflexology clears the blocks in your system..

for colds, press and rub the webs between your fingers.....

be firm and gentle.

i'm not a guru or anything, just a guy who rubs himself to good health:)

bloomingtree said...

me recommendations or prescriptions rather, a tall glass of medicated bitter tea; sold at roadside stalls one + double doses of medicated powder. sure works.

Sae Wei said...

hi kimiko, this is SaeWei from the New Community. I realised that our thumbnail in your blog is the old one. Can you please change it to our new thumbnail? Thanks.

p/s: New html code can be found in our main page ;)

btw, i hope you feel better soon ok.. Take care