Friday, July 6, 2007

At the Cinema

Went out for a movie with my family last night. Transformers again. I doubt I will ever get bored with this movie. It's way too cool. We watched it at Times Square and were enjoying it in their largest cinema, Hall 1. Got a nice comfy seat in the middle, equipped with yummy popcorn and thirst quenching drink.

But... there must be some people who are just annoying.


I did not come to see your overgrown lalang...




Don't have to whistle out loud ba...




Got mosquitoes around?




I hate you most.



5 comments:

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

lol..well illustrated! U forgot one where ppl behind u put his legs against the back of ur chair.. cos that person think u have a backbone and should see up straight! LOL

babyfiona said...

yawoh, i also hate those kind of peoples! lousy peoples! always with hello hello hello mode -___-"

geneoga said...

wow... nice illustration. good job. Keep it up.

Veorence Jeannie said...

haha... wow... very true... sometime i hope i can pour my coke on their head... and use my pop-corn to throw them... but...

don waste food lah... not worth..

so everytime just keep to myself..

Kimiko said...

kev: thanks! yeah i agree with that too. i hate it more when they start to shake their legs and u can feel every bumpy movement on your back!

babyfiona: haha.. despite those many digi/maxis ads on "turn hp to silent mode", I guess these people just don't understand.

gin: arigato~ u too ya!

veorence jeannie: haha.. sometimes i DO badly want to throw popcorn on them too. =P