Saturday, June 23, 2007

What Sushi Are You?

Was surfing the great www awhile ago. I stumbled upon this quirky personality test... just to see what sushi am I actually related to. Lolz! The things that people can come up with.

Anyway, this quiz asks very little questions. I got spicy tuna roll. It isn't too bad. Except that I don't quite like tuna. Oh well... It says I'm still normal but unusual at times. I did try answering that quiz differently the second time to see what other stuffs they had. Interesting, but the descriptions do not portray a personality well and pictures are blek too. I guess it's just for fun and for the sake of people like me who has nothing else better to do.


What kind of sushi are you?

Spicy Tuna

A little on the normal side, but with some kick. You might take after your parents, but you have your own originality.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

5 comments:

De Pianist said...

lolz...mine's California Roll.the sushi i love most also.but it doesn't really match with my personality also.ha

Poonky said...

im not even a sushi..they said im WASABI! alamak...haha

Kimiko said...

wasabi! lolx!

fc said...

Mine is spicy tuna roll too! Weird! I don't usually eat tuna.

Kiyoko said...

I'm A pickle roll -_-