Monday, June 18, 2007

Missing

I've not been blogging diligently for the past few days. Where did Kimiko go?

Playing online games. Hehe... It's my second most favourited free-time filler. I'm so addicted to Granado Espada now. It's an MMOG (Massive Multiplayer Online Game) that combines both very detailed sceneries, eye-popping graphics and unique game play. Yes, I love to play both video and online games. Good game plus excellent graphics, nothing can stop me. I've been playing for hours everyday!

Here are a few screenies I took during the game play. It's not very clear at this small size. Click on them to have a better view.


Taking a break sight seeing.


I know what you are staring at.


Loot loot loot~


My family photo session. Smile~

I love to make them pose. Haha... The backdrops are worth my time taking useless nonsense photos.


6 comments:

alexiolim said...

Wa.. u play GE ar? I play it too... when it's Beta Korea. I like the style, stance, music, view.. almost everything but the gameplay.

Now I quit online game already. :P

Kimiko said...

Me too. Their choice of background music fits the place very well. And of course.. the graphics! Haha...

You quit? I've been trying but it didn't work. Haha...

geneoga said...

Wow.. Detailed graphics. Nice. You've got a powerful machine there. :)

Kimiko said...

not really. it's still not too good to run this game smoothly. sob =(

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Do we need to pay?

Kimiko said...

so far it is still FREE. Hopefully it'll be free forever. Haha.. >.<