Monday, May 21, 2007

Women as explained by Engineers

Ok, this may be insulting to women but I can't help giggling at these. These pictures were part of a forwarded mail I received from a friend. Being an engineer myself... well, it somehow kinda make sense about reality. Thought of sharing this with everyone

NOTE: This is for FUN only. Do not read if you have no sense of humor. =)


Terror... like that also can think.



Either women are capable of multitasking or just complicated. Lolz...

I wonder if there are any jokes like these made for males only.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who ever created that two pictures are absolutely brilliant. I totally agree over the second picture.. woman really can multitask.

Bing
ahbing.com

sud said...

women damn complicated wey...totally agree...haha