Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Favourite Food

I was tagged by Ipohchai about my favourite food. Not very sure how tagging works, but I think its by writing up on whatever topic I've been tagged on. My favourite food. Hmm... that's tough. It's hard to decide. I've got too many favourite food!!

Well, I guess it's got to be BBQ Pork Ribs, marinated in honeyed soy sauce. Thinking of pork ribs... slicing its meat with juicies dripping at every slice... Munching on each sweet, succulent, perfectly barbequed pork ribs.... Mmmmm~

My first ever taste of barbequed pork ribs were in Disneyland, Anaheim. I have never tried pork ribs before. I always thought pork ribs had nothing edible on them. Until... that very crisp-cold night, standing in-line beside 2 long rows of hot pits, watching and dirfted away in the aroma of those ribs barbequed ribs. It's extremely hard to resist the temptation. Haha... That's where I found my love for pork ribs. Not in Malaysia, but at America. I always reminiscence Disneyland whenever we have bbq pork ribs at home. The more reasons for it to be my favourite food.




Mum's bbq pork ribs version

****************Copy this and pass it on****************

Proposition: What is your favorite food in your state or country? Requirements: Find some info about the food and show delicious pictures of it. Quantity: FIVE PEOPLE. Tag Mode: You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

Previous tagged bloggers
PeimunLeah loves Hakka Lei Cha
Karen loves Pan Mee
Something about Lai loves Crispy duck skin from China
Simple American loves Cheese Enchiladas
Nicole Tan loves Char Tau Kueh
Velverse loves Otak-otak
Kenny Ng loves Jawa Mee
Fatty Poh loves Nasi Dagang Kelantan
wmw loves Kuih Tutu
Jason loves Ais Kacang
Ipohchai loves Crab
Kimiko loves BBQ Pork Ribs


I'll be passing this tag to these other 5 fellow bloggers.
danielctw Being curious
Fish Thought of u
Sudheer I'm sure u have some fav other than guitar
Dan Hmm.. can tag u?
pisang pisang goreng?

************************************************


5 comments:

ipohchai said...

Woahh! barbecue ribs wor!
Wonder where I could find something similar in Ipoh la.
drooling...

good job :D

Kimiko said...

Haha.. thanks XD

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

kena tag lagi.......

yeah huuuuuuuuuuu..........

Kenny Ng said...

Oh... Pai Kuat! Aiyooo... hungry la now.

bloomingtree said...

Key Kimiko. Thx for the tag. Will make a post about food soon.