Saturday, May 26, 2007

First cake

This is the first time someone ordered a cake from me. I have always bake for fun, making them for family and friends casually for tea or so. I never actually thought that anyone would place an order nor get paid for it. An ex-secondary teacher of mine asked me to bake a blueberry cheesecake for her hubby's birthday. Long ago I've made this cake once and gave away some slices. Apparantly, he and the kids loved it! And it's supposed to be a suprise gift requested by her children for their dear daddy. Hehe... How sweet of them.

The cake was just only delievered. I guess posting this now will not spoil the fun. So here it is, a blueberry cheesecake with tiny sugar hearts around it.



I'm still bad at frosting and cake decorating. It's hard not to accidentally mush the cream.


AAaa... It's crooked!!

It weights 1.5kg and the largest so far I've made. I just hope it still tastes as good as it used to and really hope they don't mind my amature cake decorating.


9 comments:

danielctw said...

Wow that's good. You can bake a cake... the icing and cream *drools* must go try someday

De Pianist said...

wow...your cake looks nice!if let me bake ar,not only the cake will look terrible,the whole kitchen will go kaboom with me..hehehe...

if only i can take the cake straight from my computer..*imagining*

Kimiko said...

Thanks for the compliment!! XD

jianbing said...

bakeoneandsentitforme. heehehe.

bloomingtree said...

the decoration is fine :D.i'll be delighted if i were to get a cake like that. u can bake girl!

=jaecywong= said...

nice cake.. i like blueberry cake!! i wan also!!!

=jaecywong= said...

i mean blueberry cheese cake~ next time bake for me also :D

Kimiko said...

hopefully 1 day can belanja u guys XD

-ritchie- said...

wow..ur cake look delicious.. can i have a bite?