Thursday, May 24, 2007

Complains

*sniff* Been feeling dizzy and lethargic lately. It's not helping much when I've got a cheesecake order to make for Saturday. My body feels sooooo heavy and puts me in the I-don't-want-to-get-out-of-bed thing. It makes me moody and my cakes turns out moody as well. No, I'm not having PMS, menopause or whatsoever.
It's just...

I'M BORED!!!


My everyday routine is getting very predictable and monotonous. Wanna hang out also is like, "I'm free but friends aren't. When they're free, I'm not." Haih... Maybe I should get a job. Or a nice outing at Genting or Redang. Or take up cooking classes.

Anyway, what do you guys think about my side bar? A bit messy isn't it. I'm thinking of arranging and cleaning it up a lil.

Nothing yummy today. I'm a complainer I know. Sorry~

2 comments:

babyfiona said...

Its ok to rant once in a blue moon :P. We all understand . That's life mah. No worry, next time you complain, no need to say sorry one, Its your blog what!

Kimiko said...

haha.. kinda habitual. It gets annoying sometimes. *I think* Hehe... I'll try not to do that often :)