Friday, May 4, 2007

Chocoholic



I'm a helpless chocolate addict. As I'm not fully recovered yet, I had the sudden urge to indulge in chocolate! My hands started to 'itch' and I ended up baking 12 cupcakes!! Moist, fluffy, covered in chocolate ganache, chocolaty chocolate cupcakes!



Some interesting facts/myths/etc that I've come to know about chocolate:
  • lowers blood pressure
  • has anti-aging properties
  • contains antioxidants
  • increases libido
  • the aroma of chocolate is relaxing
  • mexican healers use chocolate to treat bronchitis & insect bites
  • dark chocolate is better for health
  • chocolate is harzadous to dogs
  • chocolate may trigger headaches
  • milk chocolate is high in calories, saturated fat and sugar


2 comments:

Hotaru Tomoe said...

chocolate.... slurrrp... Cake... drool..... chocolate.... SLURRPP... CAKE... DROOL....ARGGGH the pics are making me NUTS!

Kimiko said...

haha... come over for tea la