Monday, April 30, 2007

If I were a tarot card...

Hmm... something interesting that I tried this evening. Finals is just 3 days away and I've been doing nothing but burrying my nose in fat books. Got bored of studying and surfed around the net and I found this tarot card reading. Apparently your life is represented by tarot cards. I don't believe in such things, but I tried it anyway.
Here's what I get:


You are The Wheel of Fortune

Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success.

The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.


Wheel of Fortune? I would like to buy a vowel. Gimme an A! Ting Ting Ting...
Yea... If I were to be "lucky in all things", how come I kept losing money at Genting? Maybe due to "sometimes luck can change"? Haha... frankly, I wouldn't want to be a wheel of fortune that has a BAD LUCK slot on it. How nice if it really portrays a REAL wheel of FORTUNE. Nothing else but FORTUNE! mrgreen That'll be great!

Ok, back to the books. I'm crappy. Toodles~

1 comment:

sss1979 aka Nicole said...

interesting thanks for sharing